Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quick Note


Things have been very hard for me. I'm struggling right now, especially with all this easter candy. Chocolate should be outlawed!! ;)

I am going back on plan tomorrow. It is "that time of month" and if I play may cards right, I should be able to even out weight wise by the time its over.

I also have a strong feeling that I have Celiac disease, so I should be more careful about what I eat anyway. I am even finding wheat products in some of the meat product I eat, so I have to be vigilant. This may be why I was having trouble losing.

I am also trying to exercise again. I seriously hurt my knee 3 weeks ago and while it's feeling better, it is still hard to do much of what I was able to. I bought the Walk Away The Pounds 3 in 1 DVD with the weighted balls from Walmart. So now I have no excuse :). I also have the tapes and have done them for years so I know I love them. It's just getting motivated to do it!! And motivation seems to be something I'm lacking lately :(

No comments:

Post a Comment