Monday, March 10, 2008

Quick post

Our computer died for a couple weeks so I haven't been able to post. I am down about 10lbs so far. I haven't done regular weigh ins, especially since I went carby a couple of days (and paid the price). Still, can't complain that I'm losing weight!

I've been trying to plan menus and that has been ok. It was hard to stick with them when the kids were sick. It would be like 9pm and oh, I haven't eaten all day, so I'd stuff down a few things. Hopefully things will normalize now, although having a bit of the stomach flu myself now I'm not holding my breath.

I love the cauliflower pizza and lasagna. I'm bringing a lasagna to the Enrichment dinner Thursday as at least one other sister isn't eating carbs. I think she'll love it. It's so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment