
I have a follower! lol! I've blogged for about 6 years and I have my first bona fida follower. Hi and thanks for being along for the ride!
So not much is going on with my weight. I'm wavering between 30-35lbs lost depending on the day and what I have eaten. I need to cut out the sodium and lunch meat (I've had a thing for bologna this week and I know it's not good for me but it's finally gone!). I think next week I will start Monday with a 3 day meat and egg fast then transition back in the veggies to kick start things again. I have been very hungry lately even though I've been keeping the carbs low and not eating many LC treats or cheese so I think I just need a good shake up.
I am very proud of myself. Mark and I took a couple of friends to Halifax for an appointment and I stayed on track! I brought a bag of low carb treats for me and I didn't even eat any. I had a peppermint tea with splenda for lunch (wasn't hungry) and for supper I had a BK stacker without the bun, a garden salad and a diet coke. My friends had triple whoppers and if I wasn't worried about the long ride home, I would of too. On the way home I savoured a couple squares of dark chocolate. It was a good day. Oh and last Saturday dad took me and the kids to the valley and I stayed on plan too. Again I had a peppermint tea for lunch (wish I could do that home but I get a nervous stomach when traveling so don't feel like eating) and for supper I had a half chicken dinner with salad from Swiss Chalet. The chicken portions were scrawny, like two regular sized pieces so I wasn't full, satisfied but not stuffed. I guess that's a good thing :)
I made something yummy for supper last night. I had some fried hamburger leftover and I added a couple cups of beef broth. Then I added a couple cups of sliced cabbage, some red pepper, a sliced onion and let it simmer until the veggies were cooked. I then added a tablespoon of taco seasoning and a couple of tablespoons of powdered nacho cheese sauce mix and it got all thick and yummy. I was going to add real cheese but I need to use up some things (it didn't have any more carbs than cheese besides). Someone made fun of me for liking hamburger helper on a message board but as a kid that was a rare treat so yeah I'm going to like it. And this tasted like the , very good and not as artificial.
Oh and earlier this week I made a couple of big shepherd pies for the freezer using cauliflower instead of potato. I can't wait to have them some day. Superstore makes them that way but they have carby veggies in them. I used green and yellow beans and a bit of cheese on top.
I've been super stressed lately and there have been a few times I have started to eat something I shouldn't but I always catch myself. One cookie for a handful of chips can lead me to a terrible binge which often leads to a great weight gain. I need to be so careful.
So I'm staying on plan but need to clean it up a bit. I am determined to get my weight under control so I can start living and enjoying life again!
No comments:
Post a Comment