Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where does the time go?

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated this blog. I guess I've been trying to hide. I fell, bad. I didn't do too bad on our trip or Easter, but I had a day where I felt "Entitled" to cheat. That's a bad thing. So I had a 24 hour gorge. Homemade pizza, cookies and milk, chips, all the things I had been craving. Realistically I could of made substitutes for most of those and just enjoyed a glass of milk since that is what caused me to fall in the first place.

So I'm still at a 40lbs loss and I'm back on track. I need to guard against cheating since it is so easy to do in a house full of people eating the things I wish I could have. I would love to rewire my thinking and most of the time I can control it.

I also need to start exercising. I'm so tired all the time and have been sleeping more than usual. I think working out would help.

Oh yeah, I gave all my CLA to my brother. He's lost nearly all his weight and is now toning up. For me it stopped my weight loss but I lost size. I need major weight loss before I start toning up. So when I have ljavascript:void(0)ost down to nearly goal I think I will take it again. What I had would of gone bad by then since it was already past date.

So here's to an on plan week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment