Sunday, April 26, 2009

Holding On

I have to admit that lately I have been kind of discouraged and it has been really hard keeping this up. I put on a few pounds during my cheats but it's almost my monthly so I expect it will be a couple of weeks before I start losing again. I'm holding on. I am committed to this through stalls, cheats, discouragement and it all. I will find my stride again. It's getting nice out so I'd like to start walking, preferably alone as the kids exhaust me. I miss the days of popping them in the stroller and taking off. Now they just take off without me, and I can't keep up.

I scored some low carb shake powder mix this week for $9 a jug, regular $23.99. I originally just bought chocolate but I went back and got strawberry and french vanilla. We went to Meteghan yesterday and I brought a scoop in a mason jar so I could just add water and drink. It was yummy but I put too much water (or too little powder). It's convenient to have on hand especially the mornings I don't feel like eating or eggs aren't appealing.



Lauren from the Healthy Indulgences blog has a new yummy looking pie on her blog. I made it up but haven't topped it yet, so here it is. I will post the recipe and additional pics tomorrow. The batter is so yummmy!!



I probably sound a little down and to be honest, I am. This has been a long week (month, year, lol!) and I'll be busy for a while so no hope of a rest anytime soon. Wish I could elaborate, but I can't. As I mentioned, through it all, I'll be sticking with this knowing it works when I do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment