Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yo yo yo

I'm a yoyo. Nothing seems to work long. I gained back all the weight I lost this past month over the weekend. I have decided I need to go entirely grainfree and sugarfree if I am to ever lose this weight. I also need to avoid potatoes and starchy things. It is hard but necessary. I hate living like this but I know I have to. I am eating a lot of fermented foods, like sauerkraut and kefir because I want to restore my intestinal health. I think I mentioned I was going to be eating in a more nourishing traditions/traditional food type way. I just need to modify it to my needs, which is actually pretty common. I wish I could just take everything in the house I can't have and give it away because it's so hard to see the family eat things I can't and I don't think are good for them. I am slowly getting them off the junk though and trying to replace it with real food. It is a long, hard process.

No comments:

Post a Comment