Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Start Over...Again

Yesterday was supposed to be my big starting over day. Then we had supper at MIL's and she gave us two big bags of fudge. I indulged, then I ate some chips. Did great until that point though!

So today was my official start over day. I have been weaning myself on to it so it wasn't hard. My only slip up was I had some pumpkin soup from the freezer that had sausage made with some wheat in it (I since gave it all away. It was 1 carb/sausage). I wasn't sure as I usually used the kind without sooo...I was feeling ill tonight. Did great otherwise. I am drinking kefir though; there is some debate about it being low carb but I made my own and it is fermented, meaning the sugars are mostly eaten away (more fermented than yogurt is, I believe, and much better for you! My health is first).

I need to get some meat cooked up to help me over the initial slump of "what am I gonna eat??". I'm tired of boiled eggs, lol! Actually I have been pepping them up with some tandoori spice and curry seasoning I made (no fillers). The tandoori is soo good! I may make some ribs with it in the crockpot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment