I finally did it. I hit 50lbs lost over the past year. It has been rough with a lot of bumps in the road but I did it! Yay!
I'm sorry I haven't been by the last few days. My 7 year old son was hospitalized due to breathing problems and the possibility of H1N1. I'm still not sure as the tests have not come back yet but we're waiting on it. He is feeling much better now, especially since he is home.
I stayed in with him, which is probably what pushed my weightloss to what it was. I can say this; hospital food sure is carby! Every meal except one was 90% carby stuff I could not eat, not that the food was for me but Ethan wasn't up to eating and they offered it to me. One meal was fish, green beans and a potato. I gobbled that up as I was starving (I only ate a couple bites of potato, but I should of left it alone). Other meals consisted of sandwiches, gravy covered meat, lots of potato and bread, cereal, ect... or sugary things.
Then when we came home, we both had "the runs". We never ate the same things so it must of been something in the room or maybe the shock of being home.
I also had a run of days that I couldn't get to T-Zone. After everyone was settled in yesterday, I went. It was so nice, even though my legs hurt like the dickens afterwards; I had trouble sleeping because of how my legs felt. I guess 4 days of not going really made a difference. I went first thing today though. I am still debating about continuing my membership when it expires. It really helps, but it is expensive. I'd like to buy a machine but that's pretty expensive too (nearly $2000 after tax).
So things are going to get back to normal today I hope. I haven't made up a meal plan yet but I need to. I really need a nice homecooked supper after days of just picking at things.
No comments:
Post a Comment