Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's This?

I am getting a lap again! I haven't had a lap in so long I forget what it's like, lol! I used to have to set my babies on my stomach when I was holding them since I didn't have enough lap.

My stomach used to hang down quite low, down on to my legs. Now it's doing this weird shifting thing when it is no longer down on my legs but it is still sticking out more than I'd like. I love it! It shows my body really is changing. A lot of my clothes are getting really big on me. Tops are hard because when I lose, I lose a lot around my neck so they all droop a lot and it's hard to stay covered.

So progress! I'm starting to get an appetite again so I need to watch that. My anxiety isn't as bad as it had been so my stomach isn't in constant knots, lol! I also haven't been walking as much this week because of pain I've been having which I suspect is sciatica. I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday but it's been switched to Monday. I hope to get help and answers.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the reappearing lap! Sorry to hear about your sciatica, I had that a while back, and ironically what worked for it was walking on my treadmill. But I could not ride my stationary bike, this would cause my feet to go numb. I'm thinking for some it would be opposite, so you might try a stationary bike, recumbent is best I'm told.

    ReplyDelete