Well, even though I said I wouldn't, I hopped on the scale today. Down 5lbs from Thursday! Boo ya!! I knew a whoosh would come. I should have a good showing at TOPS this week if I keep it up.
As I suspected, I started my period. Sigh. I know that's why I didn't lose much. So bloated but once I start, I usually get back to normal quickly.
My appetite is pretty much nil. Ketosis in full swing over here. Yesterday at lunch time I was feeling kind of dizzy and weird. I didn't have enough time to make lunch so even though I wasn't hungry, I just ate a pork chop and some raw green beans plus lots of water. After resting a bit, I felt better. I don't know if it was low blood sugar or low blood pressure but it was a weird feeling.
I also have to remember to drink enough because I'm bad lately for drinking lots of water. I worry about getting dehydrated.
I keep sitting on the fence about tracking what I'm eating. I know I probably should but I don't want to stress about it. As long as I'm eating enough of the things I need. I haven't thought ahead to today very much but I guess I should figure out what I'm eating. I'm making two supper options as hubby has chorale tonight and often doesn't like to have a big meal before hand. I have a pack of pork chops in the fridge we can either have today or tomorrow. I just want to bake it and enjoy some yummy crispy fat!
Meal Plan:
Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee, two eggs fried in butter
Lunch: Haddock, spinach, raw green beans
Supper: Baked pork chops, cauliflower, another veg OR low carb soup (either cauliflower or pork)
As I suspected, I started my period. Sigh. I know that's why I didn't lose much. So bloated but once I start, I usually get back to normal quickly.
My appetite is pretty much nil. Ketosis in full swing over here. Yesterday at lunch time I was feeling kind of dizzy and weird. I didn't have enough time to make lunch so even though I wasn't hungry, I just ate a pork chop and some raw green beans plus lots of water. After resting a bit, I felt better. I don't know if it was low blood sugar or low blood pressure but it was a weird feeling.
I also have to remember to drink enough because I'm bad lately for drinking lots of water. I worry about getting dehydrated.
I keep sitting on the fence about tracking what I'm eating. I know I probably should but I don't want to stress about it. As long as I'm eating enough of the things I need. I haven't thought ahead to today very much but I guess I should figure out what I'm eating. I'm making two supper options as hubby has chorale tonight and often doesn't like to have a big meal before hand. I have a pack of pork chops in the fridge we can either have today or tomorrow. I just want to bake it and enjoy some yummy crispy fat!
Meal Plan:
Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee, two eggs fried in butter
Lunch: Haddock, spinach, raw green beans
Supper: Baked pork chops, cauliflower, another veg OR low carb soup (either cauliflower or pork)
No comments:
Post a Comment