I think I forgot to mention that our TOPS meetings have moved from Thursday afternoons to Tuesday mornings. That is a good thing for me, although we lost half our members. I don't know how much longer our group can go on because there is a lot of grumbling, I can't handle being leader, we can't afford our rent even in a cheaper place and no one is losing.
I gained 7lbs this week. Actually, I'm not surprised as I started my period this morning and I'm always up a good 5lbs before that. The rest was bad eating. If I can keep on eating good, I can expect to lose about 5lbs this week but I'm not going to expect it and hopefully it will be a surprise :)
My foot hurts. On Monday I stepped on something and I couldn't find anything in my foot but it really hurts to step on. Last night I started getting OCD about infections and gangrene but hopefully it won't come to that. I am going to try taking it easy today so my steps and activity will be less than normal.
I'm writing this earlier than I normally would as my daughter is staying home (same reason I'm not feeling well, ugh!). So I'm enjoying some nice Starbucks home brewed coffee with cream and a little internet time as I try to plan my day. It's also a long weekend. Good Friday tomorrow, Easter on Sunday and Easter Monday on, well, Monday. So Shaylee only went to school one day this week. And not much else the rest of the month. Poor girl is really having a rough time with her stomach. Eating gluten free helps so much but then she goes to a friend's house and forgets or eats something without thinking then feels horrible for days. It's hard for a young girl to deal with. It's hard for anyone to deal with.
I know I feel so much better not eating gluten. It's probably mainly the wheat. I don't think it's celiac but I do feel it's an intolerance. I thought that 20 years ago when I had all the symptoms of celiac except the weight loss but I still ate it.
I did really good eating yesterday and I didn't eat anything after supper. I just wasn't hungry. I was tempted a couple of times by things but when I get in the right mind set of "I'm doing this" I find it easier.
It's raining yet again. This is a blah spring. My emotional state takes a bit of a dive when it's always dreary out. I just want to curl up in bed and nest. More so today.
So on to what I'm eating today:
Breakfast: coffee with cream, 3 fried eggs in butter
Lunch: Leftover veggie pork soup and a hamburger patty
Supper: Eggs, bacon, veggies (pancakes for the rest of the family, gluten free for Shay and buckwheat for the guys)
8:15am step count: 600, lol! Like I said, I probably won't be moving much today.
I gained 7lbs this week. Actually, I'm not surprised as I started my period this morning and I'm always up a good 5lbs before that. The rest was bad eating. If I can keep on eating good, I can expect to lose about 5lbs this week but I'm not going to expect it and hopefully it will be a surprise :)
My foot hurts. On Monday I stepped on something and I couldn't find anything in my foot but it really hurts to step on. Last night I started getting OCD about infections and gangrene but hopefully it won't come to that. I am going to try taking it easy today so my steps and activity will be less than normal.
I'm writing this earlier than I normally would as my daughter is staying home (same reason I'm not feeling well, ugh!). So I'm enjoying some nice Starbucks home brewed coffee with cream and a little internet time as I try to plan my day. It's also a long weekend. Good Friday tomorrow, Easter on Sunday and Easter Monday on, well, Monday. So Shaylee only went to school one day this week. And not much else the rest of the month. Poor girl is really having a rough time with her stomach. Eating gluten free helps so much but then she goes to a friend's house and forgets or eats something without thinking then feels horrible for days. It's hard for a young girl to deal with. It's hard for anyone to deal with.
I know I feel so much better not eating gluten. It's probably mainly the wheat. I don't think it's celiac but I do feel it's an intolerance. I thought that 20 years ago when I had all the symptoms of celiac except the weight loss but I still ate it.
I did really good eating yesterday and I didn't eat anything after supper. I just wasn't hungry. I was tempted a couple of times by things but when I get in the right mind set of "I'm doing this" I find it easier.
It's raining yet again. This is a blah spring. My emotional state takes a bit of a dive when it's always dreary out. I just want to curl up in bed and nest. More so today.
So on to what I'm eating today:
Breakfast: coffee with cream, 3 fried eggs in butter
Lunch: Leftover veggie pork soup and a hamburger patty
Supper: Eggs, bacon, veggies (pancakes for the rest of the family, gluten free for Shay and buckwheat for the guys)
8:15am step count: 600, lol! Like I said, I probably won't be moving much today.
No comments:
Post a Comment