Thursday, June 2, 2016

Joy In June

Okay, so I'm starting to get on with my life.  The separation was hard but I'm dealing far better than I expected.  Going on social assistance was the most humiliating thing ever.  You also get way less than you'd ever expect so no living high on the hog is going on here (maybe just eating it because it's the cheapest meat, lol!)

So yeah.  I'm doing okay.  Not great but alright.

I have started regularly working out/walking/moving my body more.  It is helping a lot.  Not helping me lose weight but I'm noticing good changes in my body.

Today, I am starting my low carb diet.  I'm ready.  I'm tired of feeling sick from the carbs.  Give this girl some meat!  I know it is the ONLY way I can lose weight.  The pounds are slowly creeping up to make me way to heavy for my liking so I need to take control.  I can do this!

I want to write about the PRD I went to over this past weekend that helped me get pumped up but I need to get some serious cleaning done and I'm procrastinating too much on the computer.

So my food plan for the day is as follows:

Breakfast (already ate): 2 eggs, 1 sausage patty, black coffee
Lunch: Small steak, salad
Supper: Crockpot pork, green beans

Snacks: eggs, leftover sausage, cheese,  raw low carb veggies, iced coffee (no sugar)
these aren't written in stone and I may even not even eat any snacks.  I just wanted to write some ideas so if I want a snack, I know what to have ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment