Monday, February 25, 2008

No Rumblies Today

The stomach is calm today. There are no weird noises to be heard, which is nice :)

It amazes me how there are days when I low carb that I'm just not hungry. When I'm eating any other way, I always feel like eating or just picking. I just realized, "oh yeah, I haven't really eaten anything today" and it's after 2pm! That just seems incredible.

I need to make up menus but I find it hard to get going on it. I'd also like to try a fancy recipe for supper but not sure what. There is a White Castle Hamburger pie recipe that I'd love to make when I have some hamburger. I think even the kids might try that. We'll probably just eat up some of the soup I made yesterday (the kids wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole as it has too many greens in it, lol! Actually, I feel that way about kale, but I choke it down as I know it's super good for me but the texture is blech!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment