But I felt like writing anyway. Just a little. I need to keep my motivation up. I made a Red Velvet Cake again but baked it in a 9x13 pan. After I frost it I will cut, wrap and freeze most of it for snacks.
I didn't feel much like eating today. I had leftover cauliflower crust pizza for breakfast, some burgundy beef stew for lunch and we had bacon and eggs for supper. Tomorrow I'm planning on having eggs for breakfast, taco bake for lunch (if I remember to take it out) and a beef boiled supper sans potatoes. They had some good deals on cabbage and turnip (39 cents/lbs) so I'll also be making some coleslaw to pick at through the week.
I'm thinking one more week on the 1 mile WATP and I'll be able to move on to the two mile. I've thought of doing the 1 mile twice a day but after first thing in the morning, it just gets inconvenient to exercise so I have to do it right away. I'm getting used to waking up early again, which is good :). I used to get up at 5:30am to go to the gym. That was brutal, especially since I'm a night owl and rarely go to bed before midnight.
Speaking of which, I should get ready for bed. Sleep is essential to healthy living too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment