Down 45 and it feels so wrong. I've been cheating a lot lately as I've been under a lot of stress. I am glad I'm down as it gives me incentive to keep going.
Did I write about the chocolate pie? I didn't think so. If you go to Lauren's Blog you'll find her recipe but I've been tweaking it. I made the first batch with half ricotta and half cream cheese. Yesterday I made one with 2 cups of cottage cheese and half a block of cream cheese. Both came out very yummy. Basically you blend the cheese in a food processor with 1/2 cup sweetener or more to taste, a tablespoon of vanilla, a pinch of salt and a few drops of liquid stevia. Process until well blended. Add 3-4 oz of melted very dark chocolate, continue to blend until worked through, pour in pie plate, chill and top with whipped cream. The easiest pie ever!
Yesterday I roasted a turkey and made a ton of broth. I love turkey and can't wait to have a salad with it. I also love it with mayo and onion.
DS's birthday is on Wednesday and we're planning a BBQ. I need to save me a piece of pie so I can have a treat.
Well, not much else to say, just wanted to make sure I checked in :)
No comments:
Post a Comment