Friday, January 29, 2016

Big Whoop

Well, despite my hard work and efforts, I was down only half a pound yesterday.

The part of my brain what wants to indulge in my food addiction and binge is saying, "See, it doesn't really matter what you do, you can't lose weight so you may as well eat!"

The part of my brain that wants to get healthy and not eat badly anymore is saying, "It could be any number of things.  Your period is coming, you're retaining water, your body is still adjusting, too much sodium, no exercise, ect...  It could be anything.  Hang in there and you will eventually get the results you are looking for."

So I'm listening to the healthy part :)

Last night, supper was amazing!  I baked 4 little mounds of cheese so they were pliable and used a couple as taco shells.  They were full of holes and my hands were full of grease, but they were delish!!  Definately somethings I would save as a special non cheat Cheat, if that makes sense.  I'm still in the mind set that I want something special after weigh in but from now on, it will be something on my plan only, but not something I would eat every day.

I want to start exercising.  Really, I do.  This week, my left heel has been hurting so much that I can't even step on it at this point without being in agony.  I have been gingerly walking around to do my daily activities but it's getting worse.  I plan to soak and remove all the dead skin later to see if that helps.

I have also woken up twice now with Charlie horses.  I manage to stretch them out but man, they hurt.  I feel like I'm falling apart at 40.

Today I'm starting my turmeric today.  More specifically, I came up with a weird concoction to drink.  I call it Golden Coffee.  See, usually people take a golden tea, the turmeric and other ingredients in a glass of warmed milk.  I have decided to start drinking cashew milk again (1 carb/cup, 25 calories, no weird ingredients) and I will probably use that, but I really wanted coffee.  I added a teaspoon of coconut oil, a pinch of Himalayan sea salt, a little pepper, a teaspoon of turmeric and a cup of coffee.  Blended in the blender, poured into my mug and topped off with cashew milk.  It's....interesting.  Not the worst but you can't even taste the coffee.  I don't even know what it tastes like, lol!  It's.....interesting ;)  I think I'm going to make some golden paste and maybe I'll make a tutorial when I do.

Now, I don't know what I'm eating today.  Yes, I like to plan but we may possibly be going to a neighboring community about an hour away and will be eating out.  I don't know if it will be lunch or supper.  Maybe I'll call it meal A and mean B so I have an idea.  I also don't know where we're eating but I have come up with plans for our options.

Meal Plan:

Breakfast: Golden coffee, maybe some black coffee, some turkey slices with mayo

Meal A (eating out):

  • Option 1: Pizza Delight: Quarter chicken dinner with salad bar, water
  • Option 2: McDonalds: Bunless McDouble, large coffee with 3 cream
  • Option 3: Subway: one of their salads, water
Meal B: Hamburgers and baked green beans



No comments:

Post a Comment