Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Morning Weigh In

With great fear and trepidation, I weighed myself this morning. I am back down to my lowest so I'm down 45lbs from my highest! Whoo hooo! I'm not going to rock the boat anymore with cheats. I was concerned all the chocolate I ate yesterday would of prevented loss, not to mention that I ate like a horse. I ate nearly two dozen eggs in the last two days :o, not to mention all the other stuff. I don't feel so ravenous so far today so I think the hunger beast is starting to calm down.

I am going to change what I planned for supper. I was just going to snack on the leftover chicken but I realized I had a head of broccoli in the fridge. So I'm going to make a chicken and broccoli Alfredo dish tonight. I'm going to cheat and use jarred sauce (low in carbs) because we don't have any cream and it's so expensive here; I get so jealous when I hear how cheap it is in the USA but then most things are compared to here. I will probably serve mine on zucchini noodles and the rest can have theirs on pasta.

I have a lot of cleaning planned today and lunch will be Linda Sue's Taco Bake which I made and froze a little while back. It's very yummy and I highly recommend it! (I think I have mentioned it before

No comments:

Post a Comment