It's the start of a new week! Today is DH's birthday. We ended up eating at his parents house. We'll be going to Pizza Delight tomorrow for lunch. I am expecting that there won't be a single thing there I can have but who knows. I know he is dying to try the bread grill bar and chow down at the buffet. The kids will have pepperoni pizza. I'll have a glass of water. Or maybe I'll have a salad, but they are so expensive there I hate to waste my money to only come home and have something else.
So it's Meal Planning Monday. My first one. Honestly, I haven't sat down and planned anything yet so I am winging it here.
Here is how it works. I don't always know when DH is working but we always have our main meal when he will be home. Sometimes it's breakfast, sometimes it's supper. Breakfast is almost always eggs. Small meal will be leftovers or soup or salad or whatever I feel like having. The main meal is the daily planned meal. Here goes:
Monday: Salad at IL's, Eggs and leftover pork when we got home (the meat was all breaded and I hadn't eaten anything all day so I was famished!)
Tuesday: Eating out (come home and have pork soup, I'm making the broth overnight in the crockpot)
Wednesday: Crockpot roast, a couple of veggies (have some brussel sprouts need to get used up)
Thursday: Spaghetti for family, salad and taco bake for me (in freezer)
Friday: Pizza (regular for them, legal for me)
Saturday: Pork tenderloins in crockpot, rice for family, salad and another veggie
Sunday: Breakfast for Supper (bacon, eggs, pancakes, fruit)
I have a treat to post about tomorrow. Since it was DH's birthday today, that may give you a hint, as should chocolate and yummy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment