Just wanted to check in. Everyone but me has been sick this week and I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something. Meal plan has not been stuck to, but we've made do. Tonight DH and I had delicious wild salmon and broccoli and I had a heap of sauerkraut. I had a few sour pickles earlier. I've basically been living off the turkey wings and chocolate cake the last few days so it was nice to have something different. I need to make some kefir as mine got mouldy and I want to keep the good bacteria going on in my body.
TMI Alert!!
I had a wicked boil on my bottom (I had one as a teenager that landed me in the hospital for a week and I truly feared that is where this would land me, only the hospital is so overrun with H1N1 that probably isn't a concern). Plus I'm having other problems which make me think that I'm all out of whack inside. Yeast has always been a big problem. It's my moon time and that always ensures that I am overcome by the yeastie beasties. It is so hard getting to a place of normal when all your life you have unknowingly contributed to problems by consuming foods that you did not know were good for you. Low fat, high carb, high sugar and high processing all leave certain people paying a high price for health.
Well, I said this would be short and sweet. I need to work on my internal health. I'm coming a long way but I have a long way to go. I owe it to myself to become healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment