Friday, November 20, 2009

T-Zone Results

How can I feel bad about such good results?

I went to T-Zone today, as usual. I am there getting my shake on and the worker asked how I was doing, if the machine was helping. I said good, that it really was working. Then she asked when the last time I got weighed and measured. It had been about a month so she offered to do it for me.

I was rather hesitant since it isn't the same person who usually does it. Different people measure in different places and in different ways. Plus I had really thick bunchy clothes on. But I consented.

Weight loss was 17lbs since I started a month and a half-ish ago :)

Inch loss, now at 23.5lbs.

I don't think she measured the same as it showed a 13 inch loss just in my abs but no loss in my hips. She also didn't measure my calf. She also thought I lost that in one month, not in a month and about 3 weeks.

So while I'm excited about the results, I just feel they are a little marred. I tried to point out the time it took but she was so exited about how much I lost. I any case, it *IS* great and I am very happy. It gives me motivation to put more effort in to eating cleanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment